Simplicity

"There is a certain majesty in simplicity which is far above all the quaintness of wit". Alexander Pope

RITA READE "MAMMABELLARTE"

HOST OF THE VINTAGE MARKETPLACE AT THE OAKS IN RAINBOW, CALIFORNIA
WOODWORKER AND SOLDERING TEACHER.

Jan 4, 2013

A great day!

Whenever I work all they outside I feel Great!

I had to move 6 bails of straws from one side of the yard to the other. 20 Star pines were re potted to bigger pots and organized, raked around the chicken coops and I still had time to organize all my bits and pieces of beads and roundels....in the studio.
This is Zopelito our 8 year old dog...


My babies

and I made a necklace out of a door knob plate while organizing all my jewelry pieces.

Have a wonderful weekend

Ciao for now

Rita

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the necklace... and your hens. We have them too. They are a bit out of sorts these last couple of weeks from the snow. They HATE it!

    ReplyDelete

"Sweet" it is to hear from you....