Simplicity

"There is a certain majesty in simplicity which is far above all the quaintness of wit". Alexander Pope

RITA READE "MAMMABELLARTE"

HOST OF THE VINTAGE MARKETPLACE AT THE OAKS IN RAINBOW, CALIFORNIA
WOODWORKER AND SOLDERING TEACHER.

Apr 1, 2013

Kenny's STRAWBERRY FARM

What a wonderful weekend we had!

We took walks, ate, and walked some more.....

Saturday we visited the Strawberry Farm during one of our walks.
It was such a treat to be able to pick your own strawberries.
The sweetest strawberries EVER!













We also made Strawberry Sorbet.

I hope your weekend was a wonderful as ours.

Ciao for now

Rita


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures and I'm so glad you had such a nice time with your family! Even though I worked all day at Country Roads, at least I worked with all three of my kids and then we celebrated Easter that night!

    Take care,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

"Sweet" it is to hear from you....