Simplicity

"There is a certain majesty in simplicity which is far above all the quaintness of wit". Alexander Pope

RITA READE "MAMMABELLARTE"

HOST OF THE VINTAGE MARKETPLACE AT THE OAKS IN RAINBOW, CALIFORNIA
WOODWORKER AND SOLDERING TEACHER.

May 6, 2013

Beginning Photography 100 and Photography 200

I am not going to forget this last Saturday! It was such a wonderful experience....photographer extraordinaire Cynthia Shaffer came all the way to Rainbow to teach us indoor and outdoor photography. We were 10 students and what a beautiful group of Ladies and Gentlemen. Since Dean and I were also cooking, our son Raffaele took the first part of the class. Raffaele will be taking photography this fall in collage, so it was the perfect time.


(in the picture below we have students Linda, Linda with Cynthia Shaffer)

(David Asmussen)

(Liz and Dukie)

(Raffaele)



I took the second part of the class....outdoor




(David and Sylvia Asmussen)

(Liz)

( My Deano)

Sweet Pam Balla and you may know her White Ironstone Cottage



Yeap * didu that is me...

Sharing Cynthia's photography....AMAZING artist!



My friend Amber.....that you might know as
Black Rooster Cottage



All the students did so well, lunch was delish too. We had tri tip, bruschetta, caponata, strawberry truffle and strawberries field with mascarpone and pistacchios.

We are planning another class here in Rainbow....

Ciao for now

Rita

2 comments:

  1. I wish I could have sent my husband--my photographer--there. He's trying and getting better but I want him to learn it pronto! Maybe we need to search for classes near us and hope they'll cook for us too. It looks like you do very nice classes indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rita .. the class looked absolutely amazing .. Sound like you all had an amazing day !

    Hugs ..Sara

    ReplyDelete

"Sweet" it is to hear from you....