Simplicity

"There is a certain majesty in simplicity which is far above all the quaintness of wit". Alexander Pope

RITA READE "MAMMABELLARTE"

HOST OF THE VINTAGE MARKETPLACE AT THE OAKS IN RAINBOW, CALIFORNIA
WOODWORKER AND SOLDERING TEACHER.

May 14, 2013

Private Class today!

Today was my private soldering class and sign making class with Maggie and Rosemary.
I had such a great time with them. 
Thank you Ladies for coming....very creative and inspiring day!
you can follow Maggie on her blog 


 Ciao for now 

Rita






2 comments:

  1. How much fun is that . . . I would have loved to have been in that class. Gorgeous project.
    Connie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for a fabulous day, Rita. The class exceeded my expectations beyond measure. I will definitely be returning. Also thanks so much for the shout out on my blog. You are so sweet.

    ReplyDelete

"Sweet" it is to hear from you....