Simplicity

"There is a certain majesty in simplicity which is far above all the quaintness of wit". Alexander Pope

RITA READE "MAMMABELLARTE"

HOST OF THE VINTAGE MARKETPLACE AT THE OAKS IN RAINBOW, CALIFORNIA
WOODWORKER AND SOLDERING TEACHER.

Jun 24, 2013

THE BOOK of LOVE

I had this crazy idea for months but didn't know how to actually do it. What steps to take first, painting first, decoupaging, cutting...not sure.
I shared the idea with few close friends and they were very supportive so I did it!

Love " THE BOOK of LOVE"

 I am not sure if it will be a class or I will make more to sell at Glitterfest, for now I am just happy to have created one.

Thank you FRIENDS.


Ciao for now

Rita


2 comments:

  1. It is lovely, Rita. I know how you feel, sometimes you need to get lay it all out and take it from there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it came out so pretty, love the idea!

    ReplyDelete

"Sweet" it is to hear from you....