Simplicity

"There is a certain majesty in simplicity which is far above all the quaintness of wit". Alexander Pope

RITA READE "MAMMABELLARTE"

HOST OF THE VINTAGE MARKETPLACE AT THE OAKS IN RAINBOW, CALIFORNIA
WOODWORKER AND SOLDERING TEACHER.

Jul 8, 2013

BLOSSOMS VINTAGE CHIC

DEBBIE WATTS!

AN AMAZING DESIGNER AND FRIEND.

BLOSSOMS VINTAGE CHIC!

DEBBIE HAS FEW SHOW ROOMS AT COUNTRY ROADS ANTIQUES AND GARDEN AND JUST A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO SHE ALSO ADDED A NEW SPACE IN THE GARDEN AREA OF COUNTRY ROADS IN OLD TOWN ORANGE. (see post)

ENJOY 














CIAO FOR NOW

RITA

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful items and displayed so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness Rita! Debbie's space is full of so many beautiful things. I went over and over the photos and was thinking---I want that and that and that!!! Beautiful photos of beautiful things.
    sending hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  3. All I can say is WOW! So much beauty and elegance in one post.Love it all!
    Hugs,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been to Country Roads many times and I look forward to seeing your friend booths there.

    ReplyDelete

"Sweet" it is to hear from you....