Simplicity

"There is a certain majesty in simplicity which is far above all the quaintness of wit". Alexander Pope

RITA READE "MAMMABELLARTE"

HOST OF THE VINTAGE MARKETPLACE AT THE OAKS IN RAINBOW, CALIFORNIA
WOODWORKER AND SOLDERING TEACHER.

Nov 12, 2013

An Inspiring trip

 we are back from our trip! 
Amazing time and lots of shopping.....I will be posting photos next week. Tomorrow I will be teaching a private soldering class and then I will be getting ready for Madam Palooza Holiday Faire. 
On our trip we visited so many stores...one of my favorite stores was WILLOW NEST in San Louis Obispo. I purchased this note pad and I love it! Every page has a quote
Today's Quote:

" Always keep your beautiful imagination and exquisite humor". - Rebecca Puig.

Ciao for now

Rita

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Sweet" it is to hear from you....