Simplicity

"There is a certain majesty in simplicity which is far above all the quaintness of wit". Alexander Pope

RITA READE "MAMMABELLARTE"

HOST OF THE VINTAGE MARKETPLACE AT THE OAKS IN RAINBOW, CALIFORNIA
WOODWORKER AND SOLDERING TEACHER.

Dec 10, 2013

THE VINTAGE MARKETPLACE AT THE OAKS - MAMMABELLARTE

I can't believe that the show is over already!. I had an amazing time especially because I had someone very special design and style my booth. With co-hosting the event and creating the items to sale it does get overwhelming. I hired the very talented Deb Kennedy to style my booth. She has the gift!
Not only Deb styled my space but she also sold her wonderful creations in the booth.  















Junk Snowmen handmade by Deb Kennedy
HOMEWARDfound Decor


Snow Queen and Snowmen by Deb Kennedy

HomeWardfound Decor


I can't wait to show you the entrance of the Vintage Marketplace at the Oaks....posting real soon!

Ciao for now

Rita

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Sweet" it is to hear from you....