Simplicity

"There is a certain majesty in simplicity which is far above all the quaintness of wit". Alexander Pope

RITA READE "MAMMABELLARTE"

HOST OF THE VINTAGE MARKETPLACE AT THE OAKS IN RAINBOW, CALIFORNIA
WOODWORKER AND SOLDERING TEACHER.

Jan 26, 2014

CLASS IN LAGUNA

FANTASTIC CLASS IN LAGUNA BEACH SATURDAY!
THE LADIES DID A BEAUTIFUL JOB ON THEIR PROJECTS.

I LOVED THE STORE TOO,

"ONCE AND AGAIN"

FB PAGE

and Once again another class is over....I am preparing for another soldering class here in Rainbow, Ca this coming Saturday and then I will be on my way to GILBERT AZ for a 2 days workshop!

GILBERT CLASSES
REGISTER HERE

Ciao for now

Rita

1 comment:

  1. Hi :) I'm Your newest follower here and on FB. So nice to meet You.You have a beautiful blog that I know I will enjoy perusing at My leisure. We also seem to love the same magazines and style.Please drop by for a cup of tea or coffee and a chat. Blessings Your way- Denise

    ReplyDelete

"Sweet" it is to hear from you....