Simplicity

"There is a certain majesty in simplicity which is far above all the quaintness of wit". Alexander Pope

RITA READE "MAMMABELLARTE"

HOST OF THE VINTAGE MARKETPLACE AT THE OAKS IN RAINBOW, CALIFORNIA
WOODWORKER AND SOLDERING TEACHER.

Jan 13, 2014

Prettiness!

I took my walk this morning...that is when I think and think and write a list in my mind of all the things I would like to get done in a day! Dream on....I say!
Do you notice that we mostly blog about the pretty things? We need them....for personal reasons, to get inspired or just because they are pretty. 
Today I will share a pretty photo that I just took and then I will share three photos not so pretty of what's happening on the porch, front door and office area. I hope that by blogging today about it will give me the energy and the time to finish all the projects by tonight. Ready, Set, Go!


The bench is getting a new seat and pillow and I should be potting few red geraniums to display here and there.

The front door, finally is going to be RED

The Desk is getting another coat of white. First time I painted it I only had time for one coat and no primer....so now is getting primed, 2 coats of white and a coat of stain.

Be Blissful!

Ciao for now

Rita

I will be back.....

3 comments:

  1. Buona giornata cara Rita, e buon anno!
    Siliva

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the need for pretty. That is why I will not share any photos of my garden right now - not pretty. But, with my "creative space" now created, I can get out to the garden.

    You will love your door red. We have a red Dutch door and it always makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete

"Sweet" it is to hear from you....