Simplicity

"There is a certain majesty in simplicity which is far above all the quaintness of wit". Alexander Pope

RITA READE "MAMMABELLARTE"

CO-HOST OF THE VINTAGE MARKETPLACE AT THE OAKS IN RAINBOW/FALLBROOK, CALIFORNIA
WOODWORKER AND SOLDERING TEACHER.
Next SOLDERING CLASSES:Rainbow JANUARY 17TH, 2015

Feb 13, 2014

Artful Blogging Spring 2014

My blogging adventure started in 2009 and it has been a joy to be part of this community. I hope that blogging will bring creativity and inspirations to you too. 
Thank you Artful Blogging for sharing my blog in your Spring 2014 Issue!











Ciao for now Rita

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos . . . your inclusion in Artful Blogging is ell deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrat's Rita. . . your photos are ALWAYS the best of the best!!

    Take care,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can hardly wait to get my own copy of it now Rita!!!!!! Congratulations for being featured my sweet friend.
    sending love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found your beautiful blog through this issue of Artful Blogging. It was a nice feature, and I am happy to have found your blog. Best, Kim

    ReplyDelete

"Sweet" it is to hear from you....