Simplicity

"There is a certain majesty in simplicity which is far above all the quaintness of wit". Alexander Pope

RITA READE "MAMMABELLARTE"

HOST OF THE VINTAGE MARKETPLACE AT THE OAKS IN RAINBOW, CALIFORNIA
WOODWORKER AND SOLDERING TEACHER.

Mar 6, 2014

An ADVENTURE!

It's always an adventure for me at The Vintage Marketplace at the Oaks. Today we all set up and say HELLO! It's very exciting to see the Park come to life. I will share photos in the next couple of days....I also hope to see you there this weekend!


I wanted to share this picture with you.....Tuesday morning I was sitting in the morning area having my caffe' and the sun was coming through the window just right! Outside I can see all my junk including this mailbox. I had to take a picture. Love Love it! 

Ciao for now

Rita

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Sweet" it is to hear from you....