Simplicity

"There is a certain majesty in simplicity which is far above all the quaintness of wit". Alexander Pope

RITA READE "MAMMABELLARTE"

HOST OF THE VINTAGE MARKETPLACE AT THE OAKS IN RAINBOW, CALIFORNIA
WOODWORKER AND SOLDERING TEACHER.

Apr 8, 2014

NEXT EVENT - JUNK IN THE TRUNK

In a couple of weeks I will be at Junk in the Trunk in Scottsdale, AZ! I can't wait...to meet Coley and Lindsey (the organizers) and the vendors. Here is a collage of few of the products that I have been working on and also check out Junk in the Trunk new web site and I also hear that they are having a GIVEAWAY!!!! so check out the links below. 

Check out Junk in the Trunk new WEB SITE

GIVEAWAY on Junk in the Trunk FB PAGE

Ciao for now

Rita

1 comment:

  1. well girl if the give a way is one of those charm necklaces , count me in for the drawing
    Janice

    ReplyDelete

"Sweet" it is to hear from you....