Simplicity

"There is a certain majesty in simplicity which is far above all the quaintness of wit". Alexander Pope

RITA READE "MAMMABELLARTE"

HOST OF THE VINTAGE MARKETPLACE AT THE OAKS IN RAINBOW, CALIFORNIA
WOODWORKER AND SOLDERING TEACHER.

Jun 4, 2014

2 more days until the show!!

I think I am ready for The Vintage Marketplace at the Oaks this weekend. I always think I am and then I am not. But today is my day of taking a little brake from loading and pricing. Today I am planting containers to take to the Marketplace. Gardening relaxes me and it's such a beautiful day outside. I used to garden 24 hours a day. I remember pruning and digging holes when I was 9 months pregnant with my first son. 
I need to make time again.....

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend and I hope to see some of you at The Vintage Marketplace at the Oaks. 
I will be sharing photos next week here on blogland. And if you are on Facebook please follow me on Mammabellarte and The Vintage Marketplace. If you have Instagram we will be posting live from the park so please follow us "thevintagemarketplaceattheoaks"

Ciao for now 

Rita


No comments:

Post a Comment

"Sweet" it is to hear from you....