Simplicity

"There is a certain majesty in simplicity which is far above all the quaintness of wit". Alexander Pope

RITA READE "MAMMABELLARTE"

HOST OF THE VINTAGE MARKETPLACE AT THE OAKS IN RAINBOW, CALIFORNIA
WOODWORKER AND SOLDERING TEACHER.

Aug 19, 2014

MEMORY BOARD CLASS JANUARY 17TH, 2015

You should have seen my studio yesterday! It was a beautiful mess.....linen, lace, ribbon....all out on the table. It took all day but I was so excited to see my Memory Board finished. While putting it together I was saying to myself "I would love to take this class!". It's a date!
January 17th, 2015 I will be teaching this class. As usual only 7 spaces are available so don't wait too long.

Registration is on my ETSY

Details are on my CLASSES BLOG


Hope you are having a wonderful day!

Ciao for now

Rita

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Sweet" it is to hear from you....