Simplicity

"There is a certain majesty in simplicity which is far above all the quaintness of wit". Alexander Pope

RITA READE "MAMMABELLARTE"

HOST OF THE VINTAGE MARKETPLACE AT THE OAKS IN RAINBOW, CALIFORNIA
WOODWORKER AND SOLDERING TEACHER.

Sep 26, 2014

SOLDERED PRETTY LITTLE THINGS!

Good morning! These are few of my latest wearable solder art, I just love them!
The words that I try to live by......



Wishing you a wonderful weekend!

Ciao for now Rita

sign up for classes on my ETSY!

4 comments:

  1. Very beautiful! Truly words to live by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are gorgeous, Rita. I love the bling you added.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore these beautiful charms Rita. Your talents continue to wow me so much! I love wearing the charm you made with Christie's lovely artwork and every time I do I think of you!
    Have a beautiful week my dear friend!
    hugs from me....

    ReplyDelete

"Sweet" it is to hear from you....