Simplicity

"There is a certain majesty in simplicity which is far above all the quaintness of wit". Alexander Pope

RITA READE "MAMMABELLARTE"

HOST OF THE VINTAGE MARKETPLACE AT THE OAKS IN RAINBOW, CALIFORNIA
WOODWORKER AND SOLDERING TEACHER.

Feb 25, 2015

My latest pieces

I worked on this necklace on and off for the last few weeks.
Then it happened! and now it's done. I am really happy with this one.....
available on my etsy
until the show in two weeks.

I loved adding rhinestones to the velvet, I am not sure if I have seen this done before.

This necklace was so much fun to make, considering that I didn't know how to make a bezel and didn't have all the right tools. 

A new sign is born! Just for the next event at The Vintage Marketplace at the Oaks "Spring Nesting's". I am always afraid to draw anything. This was fun to make also.

Ciao for now

Rita

2 comments:

  1. I saw your necklace on IG. So pretty! And you should make more signs.....this one is so cute! ;)

    ReplyDelete

"Sweet" it is to hear from you....