Simplicity

"There is a certain majesty in simplicity which is far above all the quaintness of wit". Alexander Pope

RITA READE "MAMMABELLARTE"

HOST OF THE VINTAGE MARKETPLACE AT THE OAKS IN RAINBOW, CALIFORNIA
WOODWORKER AND SOLDERING TEACHER.

Mar 3, 2015

SPRING NESTING'S


Few of my latest pieces and working on three more birdhouses today.


 I am always looking for practical ways to display my product at the shows. I had this wire screen for the longest time, it fits perfect on this frame. 
Now I have a place to display my greeting cards.
 This is a collage that I made to show some of the items that I will be bringing at The Vintage Marketplace at the Oaks.
Ciao for now

Rita

2 comments:

  1. I love your bird houses, Rita. They scream spring time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The birdhouses are gorgeous Rita. Just love everything and all the colors. Have a beautiful day.

    ReplyDelete

"Sweet" it is to hear from you....