Simplicity

"There is a certain majesty in simplicity which is far above all the quaintness of wit". Alexander Pope

RITA READE "MAMMABELLARTE"

HOST OF THE VINTAGE MARKETPLACE AT THE OAKS IN RAINBOW, CALIFORNIA
WOODWORKER AND SOLDERING TEACHER.

Jul 22, 2015

PUBLISHED! SOMERSET HOME

It's always a surprise to get my copy of a Stampington & Company publication with my work in it! 
This time I am super excited because they published not only my work but the photos that I took. Usually you send your product in and they photograph it....
Thank you again Stampington for choosing my items.
Unfortunatelly my scanner stop working and I only was able to take a photo of the first page of one of my projects.
That means you should purchase a copy real soon!!! There are some amazing projects and inspirations. 


Ciao for now

Rita

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! What an honor. You must be over the moon with excitement!

    ReplyDelete

"Sweet" it is to hear from you....