Simplicity

"There is a certain majesty in simplicity which is far above all the quaintness of wit". Alexander Pope

RITA READE "MAMMABELLARTE"

HOST OF THE VINTAGE MARKETPLACE AT THE OAKS IN RAINBOW, CALIFORNIA
WOODWORKER AND SOLDERING TEACHER.

Apr 4, 2016

HELLO BLOGLAND!

LIFE IS GOOD! But.... I miss blogging.


The month of March was spectacular! 
The Vintage Marketplace moved to a new location, and it was a success. Loved visiting with old friends and new ones. 
The next event is June 3rd and 4th. 


The Sunday after the event my friend Kerri and I decided to go to Driving Miz Daisy. My favorite flea market....
I love small flea markets. 
You get in and get out in less then 3 hours. Friendly vendors and great prices. 

I purchased few smalls that I adore! 
A jar with the most gorgeous lid!
I am in love with red and yellow right now.

An adorable enamel pitcher, perfect for the kitchen.

.....and three tiny PINK jars!

Ciao for now

Rita

1 comment:

"Sweet" it is to hear from you....