Simplicity

"There is a certain majesty in simplicity which is far above all the quaintness of wit". Alexander Pope

RITA READE "MAMMABELLARTE"

HOST OF THE VINTAGE MARKETPLACE AT THE OAKS IN RAINBOW, CALIFORNIA
WOODWORKER AND SOLDERING TEACHER.

Nov 1, 2016

It's a Wonderful Life themed event!

It's almost time! One month to go before our last event of the year....at The Vintage Marketplace at Galway Downs.

DECEMBER 2ND AND 3RD, 2016
TEMECULA, CALIFORNIA

I love Christmas shows! I get to use a lot of GLITTER.....

Check out my newest signs.




4 comments:

  1. I mean to go every Year but then I forget to make plans or something comes up.I'm always done Christmas shopping by this time but I wouldn't mind perusing around.I live in Rancho Cucamonga so it's not too far away.Denise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Denise, we are at Galway Downs in Temecula. This is our last show at the venue.
      We will be back in Rainbow in 2017

      Delete
  2. Is this not the same show as in Rainbow ? Maybe I'm conused

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rita,
    Beautiful venue but Rainbow had our hearts. Happy Thanksgiving we will see you soon. Genie

    ReplyDelete

"Sweet" it is to hear from you....