Simplicity

"There is a certain majesty in simplicity which is far above all the quaintness of wit". Alexander Pope

RITA READE "MAMMABELLARTE"

HOST OF THE VINTAGE MARKETPLACE AT THE OAKS IN RAINBOW, CALIFORNIA
WOODWORKER AND SOLDERING TEACHER.

Apr 3, 2017

THE VINTAGE MARKETPLACE MARCH EVENT 2017

March event was back at the Rainbow Oaks! and what an event....WOW. Thank you to all the customers that followed us back to Rainbow. 
Here are few photos that I took of my booth early Friday, just before we opened.






Next event will be June 2nd and 3rd, 2017



 I will be hosting the show as usual but I will not be vending this time. I am going on a 3 weeks vacation to Italy and coming back just few days before the show starts. Crazy! 

Ciao for now

Rita

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Sweet" it is to hear from you....