Pages

▼

Sep 29, 2009


Ok this is ridiculous, not the photo, that's me by the way. That's how I look everyday. I need help! Few friends are getting my e-mail others are not. It's been five days now. My e-mails are in cyber space, so if any of you has e-mailed me I did e-mail back but you haven't receive it. Confusing.....
Ciao Rita

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes the computer is tooo high tech!

    No worries and I will see you on Friday at the Barn:)))

    It has been such along time since I visited you all! Can't wait!

    Take Care,
    Kay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rita, you became a follower on my blog and I've been trying like crazy to visit you regulary. It has never worked. I can visit you through faded charm but I'd like to be able to visit you through my blog. Any suggestions?

    I loved your music, I've never heard that song sung by anyone but Elvis Presley. Very Nice

    cindy@stitches

    ReplyDelete

"Sweet" it is to hear from you....