Simplicity

"There is a certain majesty in simplicity which is far above all the quaintness of wit". Alexander Pope

RITA READE "MAMMABELLARTE"

HOST OF THE VINTAGE MARKETPLACE AT THE OAKS IN RAINBOW, CALIFORNIA
WOODWORKER AND SOLDERING TEACHER.

Aug 4, 2016

CREATING FOR THE NEXT EVENT AND CLASSES.

September is just around the corner and I am really excited for this up coming event. 
"Farmhouse & Frills" is the theme. I have been working on large items and smalls. 
Also I have been busy getting samples ready for the next soldering classes! 
A solder Snowflake ornament will be a class that I will teach in November and the solder Wind Chime in October. 

Sharing few class samples, a bead board shelf and the latest charms coming to
 The Vintage Marketplace September 9th and 10th.






Please visit my web site for all event and classes 

Ciao Rita

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Sweet" it is to hear from you....