Simplicity

"There is a certain majesty in simplicity which is far above all the quaintness of wit". Alexander Pope

RITA READE "MAMMABELLARTE"

HOST OF THE VINTAGE MARKETPLACE AT THE OAKS IN RAINBOW, CALIFORNIA
WOODWORKER AND SOLDERING TEACHER.

May 31, 2009

optical lens class


Just got back from the Barn. What a day...Sherry your class was amazing. O.K. I took the class and didn't take any photos. I would give Sherry a day to post her photos and then please ladies go check out her blog, I know her friend Jackie took a lots of photos.

1 comment:

  1. Just give me a few more minutes *smiles* . . . I'm working on finishing up the post now.

    I am so glad the workshop was today. It will help make going back to work tomorrow more enjoyable, because today will still be fresh in my mind. I had such a wonderful time with you and all of the other lovely ladies!

    Can't wait to see you again Rita. xoxo Sherry

    ReplyDelete

"Sweet" it is to hear from you....