Simplicity

"There is a certain majesty in simplicity which is far above all the quaintness of wit". Alexander Pope

RITA READE "MAMMABELLARTE"

HOST OF THE VINTAGE MARKETPLACE AT THE OAKS IN RAINBOW, CALIFORNIA
WOODWORKER AND SOLDERING TEACHER.

Jun 4, 2009

We are going to Coronado Island!


Sunday June 7th Christie and I will be in Coronado Island. Jane and her husband invited us to be part of the "Market in the Garden". A "Bellissimo" charity event "Art Takes a Village".
Shop for beautiful antiques and hand made artisan pieces. Please join us June 7th from 1:30pm to 6:00pm at:
1110 Coronado Ave
Coronado, Ca.92118

4 comments:

  1. Hi Rita,
    You are a busy girl. And you get to go to so many beautiful places. How I wish I could come and see you there and shop all your treasures. I would love to come get a treasure from Christie as well. I have been an admirer of hers since I saw her on HGTV when they showcased her lovely living room in an episode I was watching. She just seems as beautiful as all of her paintings. I hope all of you artists have a very profitable market. I can't wait to see all your wonderful photos. They always make me drool.
    Smiles,
    June

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rita, I was going to email to tell you I was using your sign in my giveaway and then time ran away with me. Hope it is okay with you - I just think it is so lovely. And of course, I'll have to buy one to replace it because I love the Roses sign!
    xoxo
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was there many, many years ago and it was a lovely trip. Enjoy xo Joan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look forward to meeting you...:) See you this weekend!

    ReplyDelete

"Sweet" it is to hear from you....