Simplicity

"There is a certain majesty in simplicity which is far above all the quaintness of wit". Alexander Pope

RITA READE "MAMMABELLARTE"

HOST OF THE VINTAGE MARKETPLACE AT THE OAKS IN RAINBOW, CALIFORNIA
WOODWORKER AND SOLDERING TEACHER.

Sep 9, 2009

Welcome to "White Wednesday"

I have two projects that are going to be white, no luck today, but I love this photo from my booth a La Maison Rustique.
In fact we are getting ready for the sale this weekend September 11th and 12th.
Please visit Faded Charm for all the wonderful bloggettes participating to WHITE WEDNESDAY.
Arrivederci Rita

7 comments:

  1. Ciao Rita! LOVE that picture! We are also getting ready for the sale...all we need now is the canopy! See you Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have another great sale and I sure hope you can post some pictures of your lovely booth so I can see everything I missed out on. sob...sob.
    Hugs,
    June

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have that very piece of milk glass. I want to see your shop too.


    come visit
    cindy@stitches

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see your projects and good luck with your sale.

    Take care,

    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great time this weekend, Rita. Oh, I miss you and Christie so much! Please say hello to her and post some photos, okay?

    Love,
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rita!

    So I still can't e-mail...sigh.

    I got the info on my hubby's e-mail Thanks! I'm making something special to submit for it :O)

    I'll be at the barn in Oct I just mailed my check to Linda.
    Cheers!
    Canela

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rita - if you see one of those vintage wire laundry baskets on wheels - the kind that fold up - at the Barn Sale, could you save it for me? I could always call you on your cell and pay for it. I really want one and I just missed out on one on ebay.

    xo
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete

"Sweet" it is to hear from you....