Simplicity

"There is a certain majesty in simplicity which is far above all the quaintness of wit". Alexander Pope

RITA READE "MAMMABELLARTE"

HOST OF THE VINTAGE MARKETPLACE AT THE OAKS IN RAINBOW, CALIFORNIA
WOODWORKER AND SOLDERING TEACHER.

Jan 16, 2010

White Wednesday

"White Wednesday"

I finished the soldered box!

E' bellissima!

I used a seashell nest made by Debi Dot aka Beard, now I am hooked and I need more ideas on what to box, suggestions?
Have a wonderful weekend
Ciao Rita
and thank you Kathleen for another great White Wednesday

7 comments:

  1. That is gorgeous, Rita!

    xo
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rita
    How have you been? LOve the box! What a great treasure you made. Love the bird inside
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  3. This box turned out wonderful. My daughter and I are going to try our hands at soldering. Wish us luck!

    Thanks for playing along today.

    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  4. It turned out just beautiful Rita. I love it. just like all your art...it is perfect!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi Rita love this!!! stopped by for a visit hope you find mr rooster.

    ReplyDelete

"Sweet" it is to hear from you....