Simplicity

"There is a certain majesty in simplicity which is far above all the quaintness of wit". Alexander Pope

RITA READE "MAMMABELLARTE"

HOST OF THE VINTAGE MARKETPLACE AT THE OAKS IN RAINBOW, CALIFORNIA
WOODWORKER AND SOLDERING TEACHER.

Apr 15, 2010

The Secret Garden = Il Giardino Segreto


Roseville here we come!!!

Christie and I will be driving tomorrow morning for Roseville, Ca. We are invited by The Tattered House to be part of their
" Spring Antique Market"
Sunday April 18th, 8am-4pm

Please stop by if you are in the area.




I finally finished few projects and I think this is my favorite. It took a day but if was worthed . If you go on my other blog I do have pics of how I made this garden sign.
A lot to tell you and show you when we get back.

Ciao for now
Rita

7 comments:

  1. Hello! I hope you and Christie have a wonderful & fabulous time in Roseville :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you and Christie will dazzle Roseville. And your all day creation above, I love it!
    Take care, Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this sign!!!!! Have fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOps! Because your blog is so beautiful, I passed on a beautiful blogger award to you. If you'd like to, come on by!
    ~Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a wonderful trip~~I love that area where you are going:)
    Say hello to the Tattered House ladies~~

    Kay Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love, love, love the door! You guys have a great time at the show!
    I've sure missed you both.
    hugs

    ReplyDelete

"Sweet" it is to hear from you....