Simplicity

"There is a certain majesty in simplicity which is far above all the quaintness of wit". Alexander Pope

RITA READE "MAMMABELLARTE"

HOST OF THE VINTAGE MARKETPLACE AT THE OAKS IN RAINBOW, CALIFORNIA
WOODWORKER AND SOLDERING TEACHER.

Jun 6, 2010

Motivation!

" The greater the loyalty of a group toward the group, the greater is the motivation among the members to achieve the goals of the group, and the greater the probability that the group will achieve its goals." Rensis Likert

I have been thinking of what to talk about on my next post or who to talk about in regard of our next Market Place and I have to say that since the March Market Place the group has grown and as a lot of you know I am a planner and like to get things done in order and in time! lol Christie and I are so proud of our group, not only they paid their fees to be IN the Chateau de Fleurs but they ARE the Chateau de Fleurs. We are getting closer to the big day and this week I am so motivated to get it done and show more photos of what's coming. I hope you can make it: Save the date
Chateau de Fleurs Market Place
June 18th and 19th
Fallbrook California

Ciao for now
Have a great week
Rita

In the picture:
(Left) Christie's new tremeau ,( top )Dyanna Cooleys new creation,( right) ruffle handbags, (bottom) Lisa Loria's Madonna,( center) March Group.

3 comments:

  1. Excellent post Rita.
    All for one and one for all.
    Be Switzerland!
    I am excited too!
    xo,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...kx rider is my son's google...OOPS.
    It's me...Vintage Bling...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your son is welcome to leave a comment any time!
    We welcome any body in Svizzera!

    ReplyDelete

"Sweet" it is to hear from you....