Simplicity

"There is a certain majesty in simplicity which is far above all the quaintness of wit". Alexander Pope

RITA READE "MAMMABELLARTE"

HOST OF THE VINTAGE MARKETPLACE AT THE OAKS IN RAINBOW, CALIFORNIA
WOODWORKER AND SOLDERING TEACHER.

Aug 17, 2010

" The Cottage in the Garden"
by
Claire Brocato and The Attic Girl Nancy

I just received more photos of our wonderful show in San Diego at the Cottage in the Garden. Shirley's home is so inviting. I have been spending a couple of days in my yard yes it's a yard not a garden! I am trying to make it look like Shirley's , not possible. This garden is perfect in every details. I am not giving up on mine but I think I just have to go back to the Cottage in the Garden and enjoy it some more. Claire Brocato stopped by and if you don't know Claire, she makes magic with her camera and so generous with all of us.

Nancy from The Attic in Coronado stopped by and I was really in the mood to show off my NEW pantaloons and have Nancy take the photos. The pantaloons are made by Shirley, just for me. If you can't see them very well it seems that I wear my pantaloons every show I do. They are so comfortable and they make me slim and tall! llol So come on down to the Chateau de Fleurs in September. I will be wearing my pantaloons and also Shirley will be selling them too.



Talking about tall.....Nancy and I were joking around who is taller? Me or her. Here is the proof, Nancy is. I am still 4' 11".

Ciao for now
Rita

4 comments:

  1. Hi Rita,
    It looks like you had a ton of fun! I wish I could have been there with all of those gorgeous treasures!
    Have a fabulous day!
    Sincerely,
    Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photos and your pantaloons are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaaaa...you are too funny. I am not that much taller. I'm the shortest of 4 sisters!
    See you soon!

    xoxo
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. merci pour la ballade...

    Bonne journée

    manon

    ReplyDelete

"Sweet" it is to hear from you....