Simplicity

"There is a certain majesty in simplicity which is far above all the quaintness of wit". Alexander Pope

RITA READE "MAMMABELLARTE"

HOST OF THE VINTAGE MARKETPLACE AT THE OAKS IN RAINBOW, CALIFORNIA
WOODWORKER AND SOLDERING TEACHER.

Feb 6, 2011

Jackie's Cabinets

Jackie and I at her home in San Diego.

Dean and I delivered the cabinets today. Jackie's place is looking great. I love the clocks on the walls and there is more, much more to come. Can't wait to teach classes at her house. Please visit her blog for more photos of the installation.
Ciao for now
Rita

2 comments:

  1. They turned out great Miss Rita!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving my cabinets as I start filling them with my goodies. Can't wait to start creating.
    thanks Rita

    ReplyDelete

"Sweet" it is to hear from you....