Simplicity

"There is a certain majesty in simplicity which is far above all the quaintness of wit". Alexander Pope

RITA READE "MAMMABELLARTE"

HOST OF THE VINTAGE MARKETPLACE AT THE OAKS IN RAINBOW, CALIFORNIA
WOODWORKER AND SOLDERING TEACHER.

Feb 8, 2011

A Little Bit of This and A Little Bit of That!

Happy White Wednesday and more.....

Today I have been all over the place, getting ready for
The Sweet Treat Soldering Class and Chateau de Fleurs and Glitterfest. While stacking the suitcases filled with everything priced and ready to go, my brain gets in the decorating mode. I rediscovered my favorite Cowboy hat given to me by
The Tattered House Girls for our first Chateau.


A Santa Rita's Good Luck charm is hanging from it.

and guess what? Bella changed her outfit once again!


Is it Country, Western, Farm, Prairie, Cottage.......?
Follow what ever makes You happy
I love it all!

On another note, I am getting ready for the soldering class and preparing the trays . I am looking forward to teach this class. We will be playing with different elements to build a Soldered Crown and the Shadow Box.



Please take time to stop by Faded Charm and enjoy more
White Wednesday.


Ciao for now
Rita

11 comments:

  1. I LOVE the hat! It looks perfect with Bella's new outfit!

    Take care, Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there sweet Rita, I just knew you were probably whirling around getting all kinds of things done, and that stack of cases proves all you've been doing.
    I LOVE that hat!!!
    hugs to you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rita, love Bella's new "duds". She's looking really sassy in that new petticoat and hat!
    xoxo,
    Debra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bella's looking good, love your ideas!!! I can't wait to see her again, Christie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I sooooo want to take a soldering class! :) Love your images and creations. :)

    ~Liz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Bella looks tres chic!!! I can't wait to see you at CDF and are you serious...you are packed and ready for both shows????? You are amazing, I am still working and trying to get organized :))
    Your class is going to be a pretty one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Sweet Friend~ Just stopping by to wish you a lovely day.
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE it all!
    Rosa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bella Is GORGEOUS!!!
    See you Saturday and 6 am!!!
    XO

    ReplyDelete

"Sweet" it is to hear from you....