Simplicity

"There is a certain majesty in simplicity which is far above all the quaintness of wit". Alexander Pope

RITA READE "MAMMABELLARTE"

HOST OF THE VINTAGE MARKETPLACE AT THE OAKS IN RAINBOW, CALIFORNIA
WOODWORKER AND SOLDERING TEACHER.

Jan 19, 2012

Day # 2 of Creativity

Saturday was my painting class at Christie's
I learned so much!
Painting is a gift. 
I enjoyed the company of Amber, Missy, Valerie and Naomi. Christie you are an amazing teacher!


 My finished painting with a little help from Christie


 Naomi's
 Missy's
 and Amber's

(sorry I didn't take a photo of Valerie's)

 Lunch was incredible! Fresh Pasta, Homemade Bread,......
and dessert by Valerie!
Painting, Friends and Good food!
Ciao for now
Rita

chateaudefleurs, Christie

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Sweet" it is to hear from you....