Simplicity

"There is a certain majesty in simplicity which is far above all the quaintness of wit". Alexander Pope

RITA READE "MAMMABELLARTE"

HOST OF THE VINTAGE MARKETPLACE AT THE OAKS IN RAINBOW, CALIFORNIA
WOODWORKER AND SOLDERING TEACHER.

Mar 30, 2012

My favorite colors in the HOME!

I am so happy to be able to use my camera in manual mode! Sometime I do think is pure luck.....I took this photo and Voila' no editing at all!
The photography 101 class is worth it and Cynthia Shaffer will be teaching more classes this Spring in Santa Ana.

My favorite combination in absolute!!! Red, White and Green. Red and White stripes, Polka dot, Jadeite.


I am rearranging, moving bowls from the kitchen Hoosier hutch to the dining room  corner hutch.
Have a Happy Weekend

Ciao for now
Rita

Just finished two more tin ceiling magnet boards
posted on Mercatino Blog
Here

2 comments:

  1. Wow Rita, che tuffo nei colori! Si vede che รจ primavera! =)
    Baci
    Silvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that color combination too! Congrats again on being a Curator on Crescendoh!

    Baci!Sandy

    ReplyDelete

"Sweet" it is to hear from you....