Simplicity

"There is a certain majesty in simplicity which is far above all the quaintness of wit". Alexander Pope

RITA READE "MAMMABELLARTE"

HOST OF THE VINTAGE MARKETPLACE AT THE OAKS IN RAINBOW, CALIFORNIA
WOODWORKER AND SOLDERING TEACHER.

May 12, 2012

Buongiorno Mondo!

Every day Alan is in charge of letting the chickens out and feeding them before going to school but on the weekend I let him sleep in.
6 am I was on my way to open the Coop and decided to take the camera for the ride.
Yes I think I am addicted to my camera.

This rose vine is planted at the entrance of my 
workshop

Love this Angel! and the brick was made especially for me from my friend Sandra Lee

Shshshshsh! 

Here is my favorite! Gimpy 

This is Cicci. Not sure where her other leg is?

There it is!


Have a Beautiful Mother's Day!

Ciao for now
Rita

6 comments:

  1. I love all your pictures, flowers and pets!! Have a "Happy Mother's Day" Rita!

    Take care,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wishing you a beautiful Mother's Day my friend. I loved taking a walk with you even if it was virtual. Warmest hugs and wishes!

      Delete
  2. Chickens are so cute. My kids looking for Cicci's leg.

    Happy Mother's
    Day

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Mother's Day my friend, I love Gimpy too...but where is Dukie??? Your flowers are divine, so glad your camera went along for the ride!!
    xoxo
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Mother's day, Rita. I love coming over... next time it'll be solo so I can bring my camera and have fun. :) I'll bring some wine.
    xo, Amber

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these pictures, going to your house is such a treat. Since I cant just pop in , I'll savor your beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete

"Sweet" it is to hear from you....