Simplicity

"There is a certain majesty in simplicity which is far above all the quaintness of wit". Alexander Pope

RITA READE "MAMMABELLARTE"

HOST OF THE VINTAGE MARKETPLACE AT THE OAKS IN RAINBOW, CALIFORNIA
WOODWORKER AND SOLDERING TEACHER.

May 28, 2012

The Gift of Creativity

This is it!!!! Tomorrow I will be pricing and packing....The Vintage Marketplace at the Oaks is just around the corner. June 1st and 2nd here in Rainbow California.
Without THEM, the artists this would not happen. Not only these Ladies are artists but they are in my opinion  THE BEST! Artists, Givers, Promoters, Friends.......
Blossoms Vintage Chic





Congratulations to Tricia from Vintage Bliss! She has been featured in the latest issue of
 Casa da Sogno!
An Italian publication


Co-host, my SIL Christie Repasy

One of my favorite pieces that Christie will be bringing to the Vintage Marketplace

Sweet Magnolias Farm! I can't wait to shop in their booth......

There are 35 more amazing vendors in the show....so please if you have time check out our Facebook page and stop by Pinterest.

Ciao for now
Rita

4 comments:

  1. Hi Rita!
    I hope you have a wonderful event! I look forward to coming to one ...just thinking about you and Christie and all your vendors wishing you a beautiful turnout!!
    xo,
    GAil
    casualloveselegance

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rita!
    Have fun on Friday and Saturday! My daughter has her prom on saturday so we will be getting ready, I would love to come to the show!
    I will be waiting up just like you and she will probably tell me very little too! Teenagers! Ha!
    Hugs to you and Christi! and Deano too, hope he is healing well! karen....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Lovely,
    Wonderful to look through all the pretty pictures. Happy Summer!!
    Hugs,
    Holly

    ReplyDelete

"Sweet" it is to hear from you....