Simplicity

"There is a certain majesty in simplicity which is far above all the quaintness of wit". Alexander Pope

RITA READE "MAMMABELLARTE"

HOST OF THE VINTAGE MARKETPLACE AT THE OAKS IN RAINBOW, CALIFORNIA
WOODWORKER AND SOLDERING TEACHER.

May 24, 2012

Re cycle-Re use

Vintage Inspiration Friday
A friend gave me few broken shutters....the color and the patina is amazing! I soldered few San Pellegrino's bottles a while back, and now they hang from the shutter. The green of the glass against the aqua is a MUST! 

I have been collecting vintage tea pots, not sure why. Last sell I sold few of these signs and I had one teapot left....and made one more.
Cute and Practical


And one more birdhouse is ready for the show!!!! This one is buttercup yellow and aqua.
I used recycled wood for the house and the roof is made with wainscot paneling.



linking to: Common Ground
linking to: Feathered Nest Friday

Enjoy your weekend

Ciao for now
Rita

4 comments:

  1. Love it all Rita! You are very inspiring to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of your great ideas, the birdhouse is precious. Have a great day.
    Ciao,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty, Pretty, pretty you make everything so PRETTY! XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty, Pretty, pretty you make everything so PRETTY! XO

    ReplyDelete

"Sweet" it is to hear from you....