Simplicity

"There is a certain majesty in simplicity which is far above all the quaintness of wit". Alexander Pope

RITA READE "MAMMABELLARTE"

HOST OF THE VINTAGE MARKETPLACE AT THE OAKS IN RAINBOW, CALIFORNIA
WOODWORKER AND SOLDERING TEACHER.

Sep 28, 2012

New Signs!

Golly!! What is my favorite color in absolute? I wonder......ugh! 
WHITE

GLITTERFEST is just around the corner and I created a new collection for the event....and after I will be creating more of these signs for THE VINTAGE MARKETPLACE AT THE OAKS. What better way to celebrate the end of 2012 with two of the most amazing shows!!!

 Silver, White, Black and Cream will be my main colors for Glitterfest. This year I will be sharing the GAZIBO with my friend....Amber from Black Rooster Cottage. She is an amazing artist, decorator, with an unique style. Black, White, Burlap are her main colors....

 "Home for the Holidays" is our theme for the next Vintage Marketplace at the Oaks, and I am so excited for that. I will be bringing some soft pinks into the mix.
Wishing you a wonderful weekend.

Ciao for now
Rita

3 comments:

  1. I love your new signs! Have a grwat show at Glitterfest <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how snowy white your signs look, I hope you sell them all! XO Christie

    ReplyDelete

"Sweet" it is to hear from you....