Simplicity

"There is a certain majesty in simplicity which is far above all the quaintness of wit". Alexander Pope

RITA READE "MAMMABELLARTE"

HOST OF THE VINTAGE MARKETPLACE AT THE OAKS IN RAINBOW, CALIFORNIA
WOODWORKER AND SOLDERING TEACHER.

Nov 15, 2012

....more pieces for the Vintage Marketplace

I have been busy busy creating for the Vintage Marketplace. This week I put together some mini jars with tiny Christmas trees inside. ADORABLE!

I painted the mail box pink and added a pink heart, a key and crystals





....and look at this one! 

It has been a great week for me in the workshop.....

Ciao for now
Rita

5 comments:

  1. Your projects are just charming--love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, those are all incredible! I just found you through Pinterest, and i love everything you made! Those little trees in a jar with the pink ribbon, are to die for, as is the pink mailbox, and the flower pin. I'm soooo going over to Vintage Marketplace right now!

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, you need an Etsy shop! I want to buy your stuff!

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a busy bee Miss Rita...I have been making and creating also for the Herb Farm...my studio is a mess and I love it!!! Love your new Christmas things...super sweet!!! XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love stopping by to see what you've been creating ~ beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

"Sweet" it is to hear from you....