Simplicity

"There is a certain majesty in simplicity which is far above all the quaintness of wit". Alexander Pope

RITA READE "MAMMABELLARTE"

CO-HOST OF THE VINTAGE MARKETPLACE AT THE OAKS IN RAINBOW/FALLBROOK, CALIFORNIA
WOODWORKER AND SOLDERING TEACHER.
Next SOLDERING CLASSES:Rainbow JANUARY 17TH, 2015

Nov 11, 2012

This event is going to be MAGICAL!

It's almost TIME!


I have been sanding, fixing, building and painting, but for the last couple of days I have been glittering anything I can find!
I wish I can just do this every day......
Glitter turns anything into something
MAGICAL. 







I really LOVE this! and I hope you do too

Ciao for now
Rita 

8 comments:

  1. Oh Rita, those glitter trees are wonderful!! Have a great show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love those cute little pink trees!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your little trees Rita! Your photos of them are beautiful!!!
    I hope your show goes wonderful. I already know it will be great.
    hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the little glitter tree in the spoon! Magical indeed! Wish I were close enough to attend the great sound event!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all that is glittered! As a matter of fact I have been working on decorating my mantle tonight and am having sneeze attackas from all the glitter I ended up breathing :( Oh well, it is worth the beauty..and the magic :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, your spoonful of sugary tree could cure any Scrooge! You are going to sell out in the blink of a glittery eye!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how dreamy all that glitter! And the pretty cups that hold the trees!

    This show I will have to visit your booth a little longer and swoooooooon!

    Till soon.

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

"Sweet" it is to hear from you....