Simplicity

"There is a certain majesty in simplicity which is far above all the quaintness of wit". Alexander Pope

RITA READE "MAMMABELLARTE"

CO-HOST OF THE VINTAGE MARKETPLACE AT THE OAKS IN RAINBOW/FALLBROOK, CALIFORNIA
WOODWORKER AND SOLDERING TEACHER.
Next SOLDERING CLASSES:Rainbow JANUARY 17TH, 2015

Jan 22, 2013

...more photos from the soldering class

I had the pleasure to have Cynthia Shaffer in class. Cynthia is a quilter, photographer, artist. She also teaches photography classes if you are interested. I took her class and it was a huge change in the way I take photos now. So here are few more photos taken by Cynthia during class.










Ciao for now

Rita

4 comments:

  1. What a fun class! Beautiful pieces!
    xx
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to take a class like that--so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful! Wish I could have made it <3

    ReplyDelete

"Sweet" it is to hear from you....