Simplicity

"There is a certain majesty in simplicity which is far above all the quaintness of wit". Alexander Pope

RITA READE "MAMMABELLARTE"

HOST OF THE VINTAGE MARKETPLACE AT THE OAKS IN RAINBOW, CALIFORNIA
WOODWORKER AND SOLDERING TEACHER.

Jan 23, 2013

Vintage Suitcases on the way to Melrose

Callie really wants to go!
I had fun packing for the trip to Phoenix. I like to be practical and cute at the same time. I love my Vintage Suitcases. I wanted to be able to get to Melrose Vintage and have all the charms ready to display.
This blue small suitcase was so dirty inside that I had to take the fabric out and paint it. I added a rod and made hooks to hang each bubble. On the last picture you can see that I also added a white velvet pillow to display more charms.






If you are in the Phoenix area
We would love to see you!

My SIL Christie Repasy will be teaching two rose painting classes.

Ciao for now Rita

3 comments:

  1. You are always "cute", what are you talking about. Have a fun trip.

    Take care,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, how in the world could you leave that little face???
    What a little doll!
    You are a clever girl with these suitcases. I just love what you've done with them.
    Wish I could come by but I'm a little too southeast. :)
    Have a great trip,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your classes in Arizona are a great success. You and Christie are so talented. I love your traveling suitcases. Perfect for the occasion.

    ReplyDelete

"Sweet" it is to hear from you....