Simplicity

"There is a certain majesty in simplicity which is far above all the quaintness of wit". Alexander Pope

RITA READE "MAMMABELLARTE"

HOST OF THE VINTAGE MARKETPLACE AT THE OAKS IN RAINBOW, CALIFORNIA
WOODWORKER AND SOLDERING TEACHER.

Apr 29, 2013

POINT LOMA GARDEN WALK

Saturday I did the Point Loma Garden Walk and I had the best time ever!

Under the Sun with Me, Sandra Lee has the cutest garden booth ever! Glad I got to hang you with her.



How cute!

This was the view from our booths.


The view from the right.

Another amazing artist, friend Robin
 "Vintage Beach House"
love her signs and all she does!


Sweet Pam from Pam Creates was selling her beautiful pillows and much more. So good to see her again!

Now this is my booth. I had so much fun decorating,,,,it's been so long since I did an event away from the marketplace.









This is Melissa's booth. I love her Cottage/American style. She is an incredible woodworker.

 So as you can see I had a blast on Saturday!
and really happy to be part of this event to benefit the Rady Children's Hospital Craniofacial Services in San Diego. 


Ciao for now Rita


3 comments:

  1. Rita .. it looks like it was so much fun !!!

    Your tiara is amazing !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOve LOve LoVE LoVe... all the photo's Rita!
    Yes, have visited this Garden show once and it is gorgeous!
    And it looks like you had great weather as well.

    Love your booth - as always!

    Hugs,

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely day it must have been there! Wish I could have been there too but enjoyed the pictures so much. Rita, thank you so much for sending me picture of the back of the flower box. I realized I had never come here to follow and am doing that now and will add you to my blogroll if that's okay? I'm not a lovely style or art blog but I love so much looking at them!
    Dewena

    ReplyDelete

"Sweet" it is to hear from you....