Simplicity

"There is a certain majesty in simplicity which is far above all the quaintness of wit". Alexander Pope

RITA READE "MAMMABELLARTE"

HOST OF THE VINTAGE MARKETPLACE AT THE OAKS IN RAINBOW, CALIFORNIA
WOODWORKER AND SOLDERING TEACHER.

Apr 25, 2013

SWEET MAGNOLIAS FARM

My good friends at Sweet Magnolias Farm create about everything and anything for your home. There is so much that I would love to buy from them.....and I couldn't resist purchasing one of their towels.
I love it! So perfect for our vintage kitchen. I have to brag about Sweet Magnolias Farm, because not only they are talented but this is the first time I have something shipped from them and look! They think of everything. Cutely wrapped, a Thank you note? and Candy? Too SWEET! 



Thank you Sara and Abbey

Ciao for now 

Rita

2 comments:

  1. Oh Rita ... Thanks so much for purchasing the towel sweetie !

    Your photography is just amazing and I love your sweet new chick perched in the photo.

    Enjoy and thanks so much for the lovely post we are so honored.

    Sending you great big hugs my Friend !
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rita, the baby chicks are so sweet, and they look right at home next to the towel and eggs display!

    Take care,

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete

"Sweet" it is to hear from you....