Simplicity

"There is a certain majesty in simplicity which is far above all the quaintness of wit". Alexander Pope

RITA READE "MAMMABELLARTE"

HOST OF THE VINTAGE MARKETPLACE AT THE OAKS IN RAINBOW, CALIFORNIA
WOODWORKER AND SOLDERING TEACHER.

Jul 31, 2013

Friends and Finds

 Life is busy.....and good!
After getting back from Sicily we had our friends from Roseville visit for a couple of days. The weather was so perfect and as you can see we had a Rainbow too!
We couldn't ask for a better weekend. 
 Sunday we made pizza's and the kids really enjoyed choosing the toppings.

Sandy and I went shopping on Saturday and I found something that I always wanted but could never afford.....a vintage scale, and it's green! It's perfect for my next event and if it doesn't sale I am happy to keep.

An American Family Scale!

Now I am back to work and getting ready for the next Vintage Marketplace at the Oaks.


Ciao Rita


1 comment:

  1. Gotta LOVE the GREEN!!! So happy you had a wonderful trip home :)

    ReplyDelete

"Sweet" it is to hear from you....