Simplicity

"There is a certain majesty in simplicity which is far above all the quaintness of wit". Alexander Pope

RITA READE "MAMMABELLARTE"

HOST OF THE VINTAGE MARKETPLACE AT THE OAKS IN RAINBOW, CALIFORNIA
WOODWORKER AND SOLDERING TEACHER.

Aug 1, 2013

MADAM PALOOZA PART I

I have to brag about my friend Sylvia!

Tonight is the GRAND OPENING of her new adventure MADAM PALOOZA. 

Located in Murrieta, Ca. Madam Palooza is a warehouse full of props for Wedding, Photography, Special events....
and it is MAGICAL!

This morning I had the chance to take few photos...I will be going back tonight so, see you soon with more from MADAM PALOOZA!












Ciao for now

Rita

3 comments:

  1. I love, love, LOVE the kissing booth! I can't wait to see more pictures. Have a great time. . .

    Take care,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome business idea! I love it! This is exactly what I would love to do one day. Props are my thing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Divine... makes me want to Re-New my Vows or throw a Special Event just so I could have an Excuse to rent some of the wonderful props! *LOL* I'm sure this will be a HUGE Success... I always feel as though a well Decorated and Styled Event of any kind Transports us all into a Fantasyscape filled with Enchantment!

    Dawn... The Bohemian

    ReplyDelete

"Sweet" it is to hear from you....