Simplicity

"There is a certain majesty in simplicity which is far above all the quaintness of wit". Alexander Pope

RITA READE "MAMMABELLARTE"

HOST OF THE VINTAGE MARKETPLACE AT THE OAKS IN RAINBOW, CALIFORNIA
WOODWORKER AND SOLDERING TEACHER.

Sep 25, 2013

The Beauty of Glitterfest

What I love the most about Glitterfest is the labor of love that we put into our work and everything is handmade.  I am having so much fun creating for the event.
 I will be concentrating on Holiday items and my table will be cream and white. 

I have been working on mini glittered trees sealed in tiny jars, solder ornaments and today I finished a bottle candelabra and few necklaces. 



Ciao for now

Rita

2 comments:

  1. Wishes for a sell-out show Rita! Love everything but that candelabra is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a wonderfully successful show my friend!

    Take care,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

"Sweet" it is to hear from you....