Simplicity

"There is a certain majesty in simplicity which is far above all the quaintness of wit". Alexander Pope

RITA READE "MAMMABELLARTE"

HOST OF THE VINTAGE MARKETPLACE AT THE OAKS IN RAINBOW, CALIFORNIA
WOODWORKER AND SOLDERING TEACHER.

Sep 28, 2013

Macaroons from Sweet Insanity Bake Shop

I love to drive down to Vignettes especially on a special occasion because I know I will be getting Macaroons!
This are from Sweet Insanity Bake Shop and they are delicious!

Posting pictures of Vignettes Antiques soon....
Ciao for now
Rita

3 comments:

  1. This photo is gorgeous Rita! I love it!!! Speaking of gorgeous...I love your creations for Glitterfest!
    Have a wonderful week my lovely friend. Can you believe we have been blogging this long?
    sending hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love macaroons - these look amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks yummy and a very pretty photo Rita! i am sure the vignettes event was wonderful :))
    Hugs,
    Kay

    ReplyDelete

"Sweet" it is to hear from you....