Simplicity

"There is a certain majesty in simplicity which is far above all the quaintness of wit". Alexander Pope

RITA READE "MAMMABELLARTE"

HOST OF THE VINTAGE MARKETPLACE AT THE OAKS IN RAINBOW, CALIFORNIA
WOODWORKER AND SOLDERING TEACHER.

Oct 7, 2013

Almost ready for GLITTERFEST!

Hello everybody! I have been so busy and I missed blogging.
Glitterfest is this Saturday and I think I am ready....almost ready.
I have been having so much fun glittering, sewing, cutting and tomorrow I am planning to work on a new dress form to take to the show. Here are few photos of my latest creations for GLITTERFEST.






Ciao for now

Rita

4 comments:

  1. so beautiful, Rita, love those wonderful ice skates!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks beautiful. Trey was looking at your blog with me and when he saw the ice skates he said, "Ooooh! Those are pretty! Are they just decoration or can you skate with them?". The boys do like glitter! Have a great show!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything looks so pretty--makes me kind of get a little excited for the holidays :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the ice skates!!! Have a fun show!!!

    ReplyDelete

"Sweet" it is to hear from you....